All information, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures, software and other intellectual property (“the Content”) contained on this website are protected by copyright and international laws. All Content is provided on a personal use basis only, none of the Content should be used for commercial use.
You agree that use of this website and any related services is at your sole risk and that The Glens of Antrim Distillery Limited makes no representations or warranties regarding the website or the Content whether express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including that relating to any Content that may be regarded as objectionable, indecent or offensive.
You also agree that The Glens of Antrim Distillery Limited will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of this website, the Content, or related services, whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause.
The Glens of Antrim Distillery Limited reserves the right to change any Content on this website and reserves the right to modify, alter, change, amend, update or revise in any way whatsoever these terms and conditions form the agreement between The Glens of Antrim Distillery Limited and the user, but will not change the way The Glens of Antrim Distillery Limited uses your information as provided previously without your express consent.
The Glens of Antrim Distillery Limited have no control of, accept no responsibility for, and do not endorse any content found within third party sites that may be linked to The Glens of Antrim Distillery’s website. Any reliance placed on information found on these third party sites should be done at the user’s own risk.
All orders processed in partnership with licensee:
Fairley's (M Fairley T/A Fairleys), 62-64 Railway Road, Coleraine, N. Ireland, BT52 1PF
1. On receipt of your completed and signed Terms and Conditions form and receipt of full payment, the title for the cask will transfer to the named purchaser.
2. The cask owner commits to a minimum length three years and is not entitled to fully bottle the cask until this stage.
3. No subsequent transfer, trading of title or sale of the cask to a third party is permitted by the purchaser.
4. The purchaser may not sell the cask to a third party; however, they will have the option at the end of the cask programme (five years) to sell the cask back to the distillery at the future market price.
5. The Cask – The price does not include the cost of the actual wooden Cask which shall remain in the property of the Distillery.
6. The purchaser must have the cask bottled and labelled by the distillery, payable by the purchaser. Offsite bottling is not permitted.
7. The cask can be owned by an individual or a company and there may be multiple names associated with the cask, however, only one name is permitted on the cask title and the onus is on that person to communicate with others involved.
8. Storage costs for 5 years are included in the price. Following this period, charges will apply for further maturation.
9. The purchaser must advise Glens of Antrim Distillery Ltd of any changes to their contact details given at the time of purchase.
10. Casks in the warehouse are insured by Glens of Antrim Distillery Ltd against fire and theft.
11. The casks will be stored in the Glens of Antrim Distillery Ltd warehouse and we reserve the right to move all casks subject to the needs of the business.
12. Access to the warehouse is available by prior appointment only. Please contact: email@example.com to reserve time.
13. You may request samples of your cask at any stage after your whiskey has been rested for 3 years either during a scheduled warehouse visit or via post (shipping charges will apply).